The Metropolitan Transport Authority informs that from August 22 this year (Thursday) parts of Szpitalna and Kombatantów streets in Czeladź will be completely out of traffic.
Detour routes have been designated for bus lines:
- lines no. 11, 35, 43, 88, 100, 133, 723, 904N, 911, 911N, 935, C11 – after serving the stops: Czeladź Urząd Miejski or Czeladź Staszica, the buses will run along Staszica (DK94) and Grodziecka streets on a permanent route at the Czeladź Zespół Szkół stop. Return routes will run analogously, with an additional entrance from Grodziecka Street to Będzińska and Modrzejowska streets;
- lines no. 27, 235 – buses will run directly along the streets: Staszica (DK94), Grodziecka and Tuwima until joining the permanent route on Szpitalna Street. Return routes will run analogously, with an additional entrance from Grodziecka Street to Będzińska and Modrzejowska streets. Along the route will be served the stops: Czeladź Zespół Szkół and Czeladź Tuwima;
- lines no. 42, 902N, 904N – buses will run directly along Staszica Street (DK94) until joining the permanent route on Będzińska Street. Return routes will run analogously, with an additional entrance from Będzińska Street to Modrzejowska Street. Note: the route of line no. 902N scheduled to start at the Czeladź Stare Miasto stop will start at the Czeladź Urząd Miasta stop.
For the duration of the work, temporary stops will be launched:
- Czeladź Mysłowicka (one stop towards the hospital) located on Staszica Street in front of the pedestrian bridge;
- Czeladź Rynek (one stop towards Sosnowiec and Katowice) located on Modrzejowska Street, before entering Staszica Street.